Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TREND ALERT: Textured tights for Fall/Winter...

This season, a big trend is textured tights.  I absolutely LOVE textured tights! I love wearing them in the fall and winter to spice up a plain outfit or to glamorize an already amazing outfit.   I've been wearing them for years and they are one of my favorite accessories.  I'm glad to see that its "on-trend" this year so there should be lots of options!  I wear them for both work and play.  :)

MonicaRose, stylist to the stars, has some amazing tights on her blog page.

okay... now I guess I'm ready for the cold weather! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis