Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

How was your Holiday Weekend?

Hiya Dolls and Kens! :)

How was your looong holiday weekend? I hope it was amazing. I had a great holiday and must say that I am really looking forward to kickboxing and the steam room tomorrow! Thanksgiving food here in the US can be a bit much especially if you are not used to eating that kind of food!

I must say, my thanksgiving was awesome! I had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well as a Vegan Thanksgiving dinner that was prepared by a friend of mine. I must say, the Vegan Thanksgiving meal was AMAZING! Hats off to the chief. There was even a Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake...

How was your holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis