Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Confessions of a Mascara Junkie: Part I

Hello:  My name is _______________ and I am a mascara junkie with no desire to recover.  Anyone else out there like this?  Well, if you are and if you are anything like me, you are always on the quest for your next best mascara fix.. the one that promises to lift, curl, volumizesstrengthen, thicken, define, separate... you know the drill.

Recently, I purchased this amazing mascara by Smashbox from Ulta AND it was 1/2 price during the week I purchased it.  Good deal right?   Anyway, any good mascara junkie knows that it's all about the brush AND the formula.  This mascara wins on both ends.  The mascara has a unique flexible dual brush and comb applicator. You can use the brush side to build and thicken, then follow with the comb side to define and lengthen.  The formula is an amazingly rich highly pigmented black that last the duration of the day.  It literally coats your lash in one swoop.  After that, I go back and seperate with the comb side.

My SCORE for this mascara is:  5 STARS

Hyperlash Mascara

TIP:  Use Christian Dior mascara primer as a base coat.

Good Luck and happy lashing! 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis