Mini Booty Boosting Boot Camp Workout
which you can complete in 10 minutes!
The buns are complex, made up of 3 key muscles, the Maximus (top/major ), Meduis (middle/side) and Minimus (bottom). Whether you are a Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced levels, I've put together a
MINUTES 0-1:00: Warm-up
- Jumping Jacks with alternationg front kicks
- Stand with legs hip width apart, arms at your side.
- Reach one foot behind you like you are taking the first step if walking backwards and drop your knee, hands on hips. (Pretend I'm standing above you with a string and drop straight down center, core tight)
- Push off with the heel of the opposite leg (this is the secret!).
- Alternate counts of down 1 up 1 and down 3 up 3.
- Be sure to keep your back firmly upright and straight throughout this exercise.
- see above
MINUTES 3:00-4:30: Arabesque
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, right arm reaching toward ceiling.
- Extend right leg back and lift 5 to 7 inches, knee facing floor and toes pointed.
- Lower and repeat 15 times.
- Alternate right and left side 15 times each.
MINUTES 5:00-7:00: Front Kick with Squat
- With feet shoulder-width apart, squat down 90 degrees.
- Stand, lifting right leg to hip height at side.
- Hold for 3 counts, then kick forward and come down.
- Repeat 15 times on same leg then switch legs.
- With feet shoulder-width apart, stand firm on one leg.
- raise the right leg to hip height and lower tapping toes to the ground
- count down 2 and up 2.
- Repeat 30 times on each leg.
- Stand with feet wide apart, your toes pointing out, and your hands clasped together in front of you.
- Slight bend in knees and henge forward from your hips.
- Make sure you keep your lower back straight and your head raised.
- Push back at the hips and out with the butt, reach back between your legs and stick your butt out and up, until your hamstrings reach maximum. (Try to bring your knees as close to your chest as possible.)
- Slowly return to starting position with weight in your heels.