Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome!

So, I decided to start this blog because my health, spirituality, quest for nirvana, natural hair journey, and overall essence of life awareness have become quite the journey-- a very exciting journey-- for me over the past couple of years and I figure there must be others going through the same thing as me or at some point would be going through the same thing as me, so I decided to share my journey and hope that what I have learned and am learning along the way can be helpful or inspiration to others. This path of enlightenment has been very freeing physically, spiritually, emotionally as well as mentally. Through this blog, I would like to share my experience from finding love, happiness and peace within to full manifestation through the physical self. I truly hope you enjoy my experiences! Feel free to explore and enjoy... Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis