Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Introducing... the ROSE LOUNGE!

Hello Everyone!

When you get the opportunity, please check out my latest video!  I  am introducing a new show called

"the Rose Lounge"

Each episode of the Rose Lounge will feature a different topic that relates to a lot of the topics I cover on my blog!  Please check out the vid here and please subscribe to my youtube channel via the link on the ride side of my blog!.....


I hope you tune in for each episode of "the Rose Lounge".  I have some really exciting topics and I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis