Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, April 11, 2011

Product Review: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

Hi Dolls! 

So, hope your weekend was amazing!  Spring has sprung.. I'm just waiting for the weather to catch up to the season :)

Well, a while back, I heard amazing things about the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask.  So a couple weeks back, I finally decided to make a trip to Sephora and purchase it and try it! The guy at Sephora was so excited when I mentioned that I wanted to purchase the mask and proceeded to tell me that he LOVE's it said "it pulled stuff from my pores that was there since the 3rd grade"!  Hil-arious!  SOLD!  It's not ALL natural, however it is formulated WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMO's and Triclosan.  ...I'm a sucker for an exciting new product!

This product claims to contain powerful antioxidants, shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

My Thoughts:  When I purchased the mask, I couldn't wait to get home to try it!  This mask was really easy to apply.  I left it on for about 25 minutes then begin my peel!  When I finished the peel, I was pleasantly surprise to see black heads and white heads on the surface of the mask (when held under the light). TIP:  Make sure you apply it thick so that it peels easily.

Now, I still do my Amla face mask, but if you need a quick mask, definitely give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis