Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Designer watch: Korto Momolu

For all my naturally beautiful fashionistas out there, I hope you got a chance to either attend or keep up with some of the fashion from fall fashion week 2010 in NYC... there were some really interesting and aspiring designs this year. Korto Momolu especially stood out for me as I loved her designs while she was on project runway and was really interested to see what she air do with an entire line. She definitely did not let me down! Check out some of her things from the runway and her site at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis