Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Raw/Vegan Mint Chocolate Cheesecake

Move over Cheesecake Factory, there is a new VEGAN Cheesecake on the block! For all of my vegans/raw food dessert lovers, I had the most amazing raw/vegan cheesecake ever!



I purchased this locally (for me), but the site is WWW.ziascafe.com. The ingredients included cashews, almonds, coconut oil, dates, raw cacao beans, vanilla extract, mint and sea salt. I have to figure out how to make this and blend all the amazingly good ingredients together, but until then....I'll continue to be a regular at Zia's! If I figure out how to make it, ill ne sure to post my recipe. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis