Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, September 27, 2010

5 things every Naturalista MUST HAVE....


1. Spiritual connection to Higher Power.  I personally am a proud Christian, non-denominational, who seeks my own truth based on my guidance and personal connection with God. It's so important to have your own truth.  This keeps you soul centered.

2. Favorite super fruit, veggie. Its always good to have a super fruit or veggie that you love that you can find almost anywhere!  My super fruit is a banana.  I can find bananas almost everywhere!  They even sell them at 7Eleven.   Whenever I'm on a road trip, I can always count on finding a banana for purchase.

3. Staple Cardiovascular exercise.  Having a cardiovascular activity that you love, that doesn't require equipment is great.  If you are on vacation, you can always take a run on the beach or a brisk walk.  I enjoy running so when on vacation, away from the gym, or a place I can't take my bike, I can always count on a good run, which I love!

4. Regiment to care for yourself!  With all the stresses of the world, its important to take out some time for YOU.  I've heard some natural hair girls say that they take a time every week to focus on styling their hair, which can be a task!  During this time, they really get into taking "me" time. Others may take out some time to get a massage or relax in the sauna, steam room or whirlpool.   Its important that we take time to center and maintain balance.

5. Staple Book or Meditation routine!  A good book can take your mind to a space of creativeness or may focus on a specific thought that may bring enlightenment.  Meditation allows you to quiet your mind so you can listen to your spirit.   Both are great ways to allow your mind to work optimally.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis