Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ninja Blender Review

WELL Dolls and Gents...

My blender passed away over the weekend.. I guess I exhausted it with too many Green Smoothies over time!  Well, I believe that things don't happen to you, they happen for you!  So.. in keeping with that, I guess it was time to immediately replace my blender.  My sister and her husband told me about the Ninja Food and Drink Maker.  While at the store, it was the first blender I saw.. i figured it was destiny... so and I decided to purchase it!  I am so happy with my purchase.  The blender is amazing and perfect for my Green Smoothies and So Delicious milkshakes :).  So far so good with it!  I will post another video soon of some great new foods I've made with the Ninja!  I've made an amazing soup as well as my owm fruit sweeteners to use in my Vegan/ Naturally sweetened desserts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis