Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chanel le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Review


MAKEUP REVIEW

Happy Friday!!!  I'm such a sucker for all things luxurious and glamorous... :)  ...especially when it comes to one of my favorite designers....... 




Chanel!




So classic, so chic!  In my opinion, the ultimate timeless splurge that every woman should have is a Chanel handbag.  Its not pretentious and is often understated.  I remember growing up and my Mom had the most amazing classic cream colored Chanel handbag, which is still in great condition to this day!   All of my stylish Auties had at least one in their collections as well!  There is just something about those double crossed C's that sends my heart a fluttering...  I digress..  I even get excited about Chanel makeup...
  
My fav, to die for eyeliner is Chanel's le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil in Noir

 Its velvety smooth and stays on forever!  In addition, it also comes with its own sharpener.  Its so worth the splurge as you don't have to reapply it several times a day.  My 2nd favorite is Stila Kajal Eyeliner.  Both of these have great staying power if you're the type of lady that loves dark intense eyes, like me.  I've tried soooo many liners but these are the creme de la creme for me, LOVE these... 

What are your favorites?   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharron...ooohh I am gonna have to try this out. Where did you get the kajal one? I've never tried Chanel makeup. It seems I am really missing out. I hate when the eyeliner gets under your eye, and looks splotchy, and like you didn't put it on right. Then I have to wipe it all off, and re-do it. What a mess. I have to try these out as I am a fan of beautiful, dark, intense eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khadija! I got the kajal from Nordstroms. Yes, I love Chanel makeup. The eyes are intense and it doesn't move and run! You may have to reapply, but its better than raccoon eyes! Let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis