Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Books of Interest

 













These are a couple books I just purchased from Amazon! I really love to read and gain knowledge from various sources and cultures.  I am really looking forward to reading both of these books.  Other People's Habits was recommended to me by a friend, who happens to be a minister.  I stumbled upon How God Changes Your Brain while at my holoistic doctor's office.  It was featured in Oprah's "O" Magazine.  I will give my reviews soon!  Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis