Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, August 30, 2010

DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum



I just purchased DiorShow Max lash plumping serum from Sephora and I love it! This really does what it claims! My lashes look super full, curled and lengthened and are a great compliment to my full brows and full natural hair--- thanks to henna and no more chemicals in my hair. I recommend giving this product a try. The price point is reasonable for high end make-up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis