Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SIDEBAR POST - Shoes, fashion and more shoes...

Everyone that knows me personally knows, in addition to my love for all things natural etc., I am a huge fashionista! I would define my favorite style as "corporate sexy with a taste of edge". Think Kim Kardashian meets Audrey Hepburn. I love fashion... clothes, shoes and killer style. I am a mode dresser and I wear clothes that reflect how I feel. Its hot and humid in the northeast right now and I'm kind of feeling Bohemian chic this week. Right now I'm loving anything woven. Having said that, here are my choice pic shoes for the week... comfortable, sexy, classy rolled all in one!



J Jill woven leather thong:






















12TH STREET BY CYNTHIA VINCENT "Tilla" Woven-Leather Ankle-Strap Thong Sandals:











okay... just two more woven favs, for cooler evenings:





Bottega Veneta Tea Storm Cuir 2009 (collection):





















AND----



Proenza Schoiler woven leather platform sandals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis