Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, August 16, 2010

Summa Daze



Morning!

There are only a few weekends left in summer (I know, unbelievable right!), so try to get out there and soak up as much beach time as you can. When I go to the beach, it is very relaxing and renewing for me and I love to pass the time with my iPod and a good book by my side! I love reading anything that is enlightening. There is something about reading a book about spiritual and personal growth while on the beach. The insanely peaceful surroundings at the beach trigger my thoughts of endless possibilities. The flow of energy at the beach with the crashing waves and the continuous movement of the water provides the perfect place for rich and deeper understanding.

My top 5 books that I plan to finish before the end of the summer are:

1.Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire (check out the other two books in this series), Deepak Chopra
2. The Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage, Dr. Myles Munroe
3. How God Changes Your Brain, Andrew B. Newberg
4. When Bad Things Happen to Good People, Harold S. Kushner.
5. The Personal Aura, Dora van Gelder Kunz

Top iPod/mP3 tunes are:
1. Joe Claussell ...anything! He's an amazing DJ!
2. Soldier of Love, Sade


All of the books and music can be found at Amazon.com

I know my book list is kind of 'deep', but I'm always on a quest for new knowledge.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis