Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque and Hair Thickening Spray












Hi all~

Here is a quick post on two of my favorite products right now. I really am in love with Shea Moisture, deep treatment masque right now. It's sold exclusively at Target right now. This conditioner is super rich and super conditioning. I like to leave it in my hair for a minimum of 30 minutes(covered with a plastic cap or a brief sit under the dryer). It does an amazing job of providing me with extremely manageable hair with no tangles, deep moisture and super shine. Perfect beginning to perfectly styled hair. Works great for my curly styles. It may be a bit heavy for a straight flowing style, so leave in for about 5-10 minutes if you plan to wear your hair straight and fluffy.

The other product that I am really loving right now is Shea Moisture Thickening Mist. If you have fine or limp hair, this product really works great. I spray it on my roots and work it through my hair. This will give your hair amazing volume if you want to add volume to your curls, roller set or blow out. Works great on all hair types!

Enjoy hunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis