Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Monday, October 25, 2010

Beautiful, naturally... inside and out Seminar

NEWS FLASH!

About a month ago I was blessed with the opportunity to present a Seminar to a women's group at my Dad's church to kick off their women's month.  What an amazing honor!  God works in mysterious ways, above our imagination or expectations!   This was on my heart heavy to share with others and the Women's group contact me to speak on health and fitness!  

I spoke on the connection of mind, body and spirit, the proper order of the three in order to have balance in your life, how to achieve balance in you life, how to be beautiful, naturally inside and out (the theme of my blog), the spiritual importance of why we should maintain our bodies as our temples and much more! We had an amazing time and the Seminar was a great success! I was so honored that my presentation was so well received by the women's group. To my surprise, the women's group has asked me to come back and do a 6-part series as well as a 2-part series for the young ladies group (ages 9-17) as well! I am really excited about both up coming Seminars and am preparing for an amazing work. I will post a clip from the Seminar soon!

xoxo.. nameste

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis