Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Coconut Sweeter? Good or Gimick

Hi dolls! In case you don't know, I love everything coconut and its many uses... coconut oil for cooking, baking, hair and skin, coconut milk, butter, etc. So, I guess it was only natural, that when I discovered coconut sweetener, by Coconut Secrets I was ridiculously excited!!! I have not tried it yet but plan to this evening when I make my raw pumpkin pie and vegan pumpkin muffins! I'll be sure to post pics and maybe even a tutorial on these tasty treats! Ill also update soon on my take of the Raw Coconut Sweetener---- so look for that soon.

Enjoy you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis