Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Friday, October 22, 2010

UPDATE: Curlformers; no heat styling

Happy Friday!

Who's looking forward to an amazing weekend? The Green Festival is in Washington, DC this weekend. If you are in the area, try to attend! There will be some great exhibits for green living!

Now, back to Curlformers.... So, as you know, I love my curlformers and I decided to take it up a notch and order the Long and Extra Wide Curlformer kit for bigger and fuller curls! Variety is the spice of life, right!? Well, I hope to get them sometime next week and ill be sure to post my results!

I'm still looking for the PERFECT PRODUCT COMBO! So far, I'm loving my curls, but am still working on the perfect product combination. Ironically, the first time I did my curls, and used the LEAST amount of products, I yielded the best results! Who knew!!!

How do you Curl? Share...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis