Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Organic Amla Powder: Face and Hair

UPDATE: I recently purchased some ORGANIC Amla Powder from HennaSooq! Right away, I was able to tell the difference in the Organic Amla! It was really amazing. It was a lot thicker and more rich.  If you saw my previous post on How to Apply Amla as a Face Mask you will see how I suggest to mix it. One update to that is, to mix HOT water to the amla, let it cool and then apply as normal. 

In addition, I also purchased some Organic Henna as well from HennaSooq.  I just mixed and applied it today, and quite honestly, I could tell the difference in the henna as soon as I openned the packed.  When I muxed it, the texture was very smooth. I was quite pleased!  The results remain to be seen.. its actually in my hair now as we speak! I will post an update on the results on tomorrow.  ttyl dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis