Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How to Choose Your Perfect Lip Color?


Sephora has done it again ladies! Visit the Make Up For Ever Lipstick Finder page at Sephora.com, for 3 easy steps to find the perfect Lipstick shade based on your skintone and hair color! With the Lipstick Finder, it matches your skins undertone (I'm a huge advocate of matching your skins undertone) and hair color to the perfect lip shade of red, pink or nude! I personally love a nude lip... its safe, sexy and very versatile! I love wearing it with dramatic eyes and pretty blushes. There are soooooo many choices when it comes to lip color, so I'm really excited to hit Sephora and try out my shades based on the lipstick finder match! Did they just make my life easier???!!! I'm also excited about... wait for it........maybe trying a RED for the holidays! We'll see... I'm not a red lip girl... :/

Right now I'm really into Nars Honolulu Honey for my nude lip. My skin undertone is yellow resulting in Golden brown skin. What's your staple lip color? Please share your skintone and hair color as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis