Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ridin' in Luxury!

Morning guys and gals!

If you've read any of my previous post, you may know that I LOVE bike riding. :)  This past Saturday was beautiful and I was able to get in 22 miles on my local trail!  Lovely!  I rode on a rugged trail this weekend, but it would be nice to cruise on the beach next summer in one of these...

MY TOP 3 LUXURY BICYCLES...
#1.  Chanel  --  apx. $11,000.  I know this is not new... but sometimes you have to pull out the "Oldies but Goodies" from your bag! If memory serves me correctly, this was designed back in 2008.  I love this amazing ride! This bike is an awesome hybrid of two things I LOVE.. Luxury and Riding!  Aluminum hand-assembled bike with a quilted calfskin seat and three bags, including make-up case with signature logo! The bags can double as a regular carrier... This bike is an 8 speed, so its meant for cruising!


#2.  Gucci Bicycle -- apx. $6500.00.  This bike will bring out the prep-school in you!  It has a bronze metal frame and includes chocolate guccissima leather handlebars and seats.


#3. Chrome Hearts -- apx. $60,000.00.  For the tougher side in you!  Great ride for the guys!





The Chanel bike for me. 100% all the way!!! What bike would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. Hi sharon, nice post on biking. I rode a bike only as a kid....never after growing up :P
    Lets follow each other...what you say??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like the post! Yes, bike riding is a lot of fun as an adult :) ...sure, lets follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis