Daily Quote

You are what you deepest desire is. As is your desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~Upanishads text.
What is your deepest desire?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEWSFLASH Curlformers: Extra Wide and Long

As promised, on an earlier Curlformers post I wanted to post an update once I used my Extra Wide and Long Curlformers to achieve larger and fuller curls. I received my Curlformers on last week! (Sidebar- Super fast shipping by the way!) Well, last night after an invigorating Kickboxing class, I washed and deep conditioned my hair and I was ready to ROCK with my new larger Curlformers! The process of course is the same, NO HEAT STYLING but I DID USE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS, just for fun and I love trying new products!

This time, I used only 2 products:
Jane Carter Solution Leave in Conditioner (my staple leave-in)
Natural Oasis, Conditiong Foam Wrap and Sculpting Lotion

The Natural Oasis is new to me and is a DREAM!  OMG!  So love this! I stumbled upon this while in my local hair store last week on my quest to find an all natural setting lotion.   The POWER of PRAYER! True story-- For a couple weeks, I searched for an all natural setting lotion with no luck and was secretly dreading getting one with alcohol :/. Right before I went in the store, I prayed to find an all natural setting lotion, and there it was!!! ...recognize each opportunity as a blessing and give thanks for even the smallest of things! I will post a FULL review on this product soon but needless to say, I LOVE the combination of the Extra Wide and Long Curmformers, JC L-I-C and Natural Oasis.




















My curls came out nice and full, like.. Ocean Waves with body!

Here are some pics of the final "do" with the Extra Wide and Long Curlformers:

Day 1. 
I promise to take better pics and do a vid next time! This was an experiement, but I loved my results!
Day 2
A little frizz, but still nice and curly!


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for the natural oasis setting lotion everywhere, and I can't find it online (including the Naural Oasis website). Where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Newly Natural! I purchased it at my local beauty supply store in MD. They are headquartered in Washington, DC, so a lot of the stores in the DMV area carry their products. What area are you in? Let me know if I can help out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis